We are looking to recruit new board members, the next AGM is 25.9.2023 and we would like to hear from you.
All our Board Members are professional therapists who value and have Kinesiology at the centre of their heart and work.
They voluntary give time and gracefully between them carry work together to create a great environment for our members:
What does a board member do?
Here are some roles and responsibilities: –
- Attend monthly online board meetings.
- Connect to bring the best to the IASK members.
- Create events to keep our members connected and informed.
- Either in teams or individually run IASK projects agreed by the Board
- Work in groups to achieve IASK goals
- Taking actions based on experience and guided by inspiration.
- Connect with Schools, Associations, Instructors and Kinesiology practitioners worldwide.
- Represent IASK at international conferences
If you are interested in doing something a little different and want to support the international connection of IASK apply here: